Languages spoken at reception: French and English
Qualité Tourisme approved
Le Grand-Pressigny Prehistory Museum is involved in the Qualité Tourisme system for Loire Valley visitor attractions.
QUALITÉ TOURISME™ is a brand by the Ministry of Tourism. Professionals approved by the brand implement a rigorous quality system and their services are regularly inspected by independent bodies. They provide a quality service to fulfil visitor expectations. They are customer-focused with a commitment to being professional and providing: warm and friendly hospitality, clear and accurate information, clean and comfortable spaces, knowledge of the region.
- Bike park
- Car park
- Bus parking
Disabled visitor facilities
The museum is accessible in its entirety:
- lift access to all the floors
- audio loop system at reception
- adapted guided tours (booking required)
- wheelchairs available.
Browse all our disabled-friendly services here.
- Pushchair area
- Changing area
- Bottle warmer
- “WI-FI Val de Loire Public” freely accessible in the museum
- Audioguides, freely downloadable on your smartphone in the museum using the Wivisites platform, available in French, English, German and Spanish
- Charging point for mobile phone
- Bag locker
- Folding seats
- Accepted methods of payment : cash , cheque, card (from €1 – favors contactless payment), chèques vacances (without money back), Yeps (without money back), vouchers, Pass Culture
- No pets allowed
- Picnic area
Food and dining, accommodations, shops nearby in the village.
The gift shop in the reception building sells a wide range of prehistoric-themed items: children’s games, postcards, personalised souvenirs of the museum and more.
Le Grand Pressigny Prehistory Museum is involved in the Accueil Vélo project.
Museum cellars range between 16 and 18°C in temperature.